Silicone is placed for full, upright, beautification and enlargement of sagging breasts that cannot resist gravity. It is used in the sense of prosthesis or implant for silicone.
Breast augmentation can be done with a prosthesis or fat injection. Everyone’s body structure is different. Beautifying every body is different.
The shape and size of the rib cage and the characteristics of the breast tissue are effective in the planning of breast augmentation operations.
During breast augmentation, the breasts are evaluated together with the body.
You may have lost a lot of weight and your breasts may have shrunk. The implant is placed exactly, the breast volume is enlarged.
Breastfeeding, weight gain or weight loss, hormonal reasons, your breasts may be deformed.
If the sagging is more than normal, the solution can be both prosthesis placement and breast lift in the same breast augmentation surgery.
You may have unilateral breast development during adolescence.
So you can have asymmetrical breasts.
Asymmetry-unevenness in the breasts can be corrected by attaching silicone.
One of the most important examples of this is losing your breast after cancer treatment.
Thanks to the surgery, you can improve your mood, leave the sad days behind and return to your days.
One of the most important organs with a disproportionate body appearance is the breasts. In small or asymmetrical breasts, a proportional appearance is achieved by surgical intervention and prosthesis placement.
In short, whatever the reason for breast augmentation surgery, problems can be solved by placing prosthesis-implant-silicone.
With the effect of gravity, the females, which are of a certain size in women, Sometimes, with age, breasts are saggy, sometimes due to hormonal reasons, sometimes due to breastfeeding and sometimes because the bonds that hold the breast are not strong.
According to the cause, the breast tissue decreases, which causes the breast to drain and the breasts to sag faster. But breasts, whatever the reason, sway because the law of nature is downward with gravity.
How to Perform Breast Lift?
This operation happens in 3 ways.
- Only the breast is sagging, only the breast is raised.
- Sometimes the breast can get smaller when the nipple is recovered to get rid of the nipple hanging. In this way, breast prosthesis is placed and the breast is straightened.
- Sometimes the breasts are not too big. While breast tilt is relieved, breast tissue may need to be shaped.
Breastfeeding may also be required. In this case, it may be necessary to straighten with breast reduction (both tissue is removed and sagging is removed). When looking at this operation in the same way, women who are disturbed by a middle chest swelling and who are not disturbed by the traces of the incision are practicing.
The women who complain about their breasts as they take the skin color over time will have this operation. The reason for the breast sagging in every woman is not the same. So the person-specific method is decided to get rid of the nipple.
When do breasts shrink or sag?
- After your breastfeeding period is over,
- Excessive weight loss,
- When your skin’s elasticity weakens,
- When your breasts are empty for various reasons,
- As you get older,
Things to Know in Breast Surgery
Surgery is performed by a plastic surgeon under general anesthesia in operating room conditions. The duration of the operation is between 1.5 – 3 hours.
You must stay overnight in the hospital. After the surgery, the doctor will give you a special bra. It is recommended to use this bra for an average of 4 weeks.
Questions about breastfeeding
Since the nipples are protected, there is no harm in giving milk in those who have breast augmentation.
Operation Is Made Output
Every surgical operation leaves a scar in the incision area. These scars, which are called scar marks, thin out vaguely after 6 months. It will not disappear completely. During this time, you can protect yourself from the sun’s rays.
There may be swelling and edema after surgery.
You should not use blood thinners, herbal teas, and vitamins such as aspirin 10 days before the surgery. Be sure to tell your doctor about any other medications you use. Necessary information will be given. Also, you must not smoke.
During the menstrual period, it is not a problem to have surgery in terms of medicine. But after your menstrual period, we advise you to have surgery.
Everybody’s world is different. 1 week rest is suitable. Work can be done on the fifth day.
After 1 month of heavy sports, swimming, etc. activities, you can start to do with the approval of your doctor.
Then you will be given painkillers so that you do not have pain. We recommend you to use it properly at the time.
The length of time you will take your bath, your specialist will indicate when you are discharged.
If your sagging is very small, you should take a good look at whether you will be bothered by the symptoms that will occur after the surgical procedure. Alcohol and cigarette use adversely affect the surgery. The results are not as desired. The surgeon will tell you about the negative consequences of smoking before the surgery.
It is important to keep your body clean. We recommend that you pay attention to the cleanliness of the wound in order to prevent germ contamination after surgical procedures.
Will there be breast sagging again?
- Your breasts get better after the operation. If you get excess weight afterwards or if you give birth, a new sagging may occur.
- You may have a surgical procedure at least 6 months after your breastfeeding period.
- Your doctor may indicate that you should place a denture in your breast when you perform a breast augmentation operation. The breast is placed when there is not enough tissue in the breast.
- However, you can only request that it be stitched. In order to decide on this, we recommend you to examine the photographs of the patients who have breast augmentation, only if you need prosthesis removal from your specialist.
- A successful practitioner may not want to do breast augmentation alone. Plastic surgeons regard their work as an art because they perform plastic surgery. They do not want missing art works. They want to see everything as a whole.
- There is no big difference between breast reduction and breast reduction. Breast reduction is also caused by drooping breast tissue. Only the sagging is eliminated in Breast Surgery. For an aesthetic chest, it may be necessary to take a breast from the breast.