A natural, transparent lens sits behind the pupil. When this natural lens loses its transparency and gets cloudy, the condition is called cataract.
- Decrease in visual acuity.
- Light Sensitivity (glare).
- Double vision.
- Impairment of night vision.
- Fading and yellowing colors.
- Frequent change of eye glass prescription.
Surgery can be performed in 15 minutes with advanced technological methods and quality lenses. Painless surgery with the artificial lens placed in the eye, which was completed in a short time, will improve your vision.
- After the surgery, a bandage is used to keep the eyes closed.
- 1 day after the operation, this bandage is opened by the doctor.
- A special eye drop given by the doctor is used between 7 and 30 days.
- We need to protect our eyes from high light for the first 3 months.